My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Young Hollywood Sao Paulo Fashion Week

A new mini collection of Young Hollywood was released today. The pieces are all inspired by Colcci, a Brazilian fashion company. The main female model of the brand is Gisele Bundchen, the highest paid model in the world, and she is promoting the brand since 2005.

And the inspiration from the catwalk :
pictures source : http://www.fashionising.com
I personally don't like this collection, I find it a bit boring and not something you expect from a limited store with such high prices.
I am also sceptical about the latest Young Hollywood collections. They pop up in Starplaza every month since August(Applause , Street Style and Halloween). I can see a pattern here and I don't really understand what Stardoll wants to achieve with that..
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment