My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 14 November 2013

PPQ S/S 2013 New Collection

A new collection of PPQ was released yesterday. Three new floors were added and the prices range from 8 to 40 stardollars.
There are two things that make this collection notable. First it's a Spring/Summer 2013 collection although Spring/Summer 2013 is already over. Second it will be available for a limited time only (six days) in Starplaza.

About the actual collection now, most pieces are 60's inspired with a big floral print. There are also some pieces with a PPQ logo print, a few marine ones and some gowns in different colors.


Overall, for me it's my least favourite PPQ collection so far. The floral and PPQ print are overwhelming and not easy to style. I'm used to PPQ collection beeing more chic and original and this collection is a bit of a disappointment.

However there are a few pieces that I like. My favourites are the "PPQ Pearl Collar Dress" , "PPQ SS13 Sunhat" and the "PPQ Blush Overcoat". Here are the real and stardoll versions of them :


(Pictures source : http://www.vogue.co.uk)

I created two outfits using only pieces from PPQ.
I am wearing :
Left outfit 
PPQ Pearl Collar Dress , 29 stardollars 
PPQ Chiffon Shorts , 16 stardollars 
PPQ SS13 Sunhat , 13 stardollars 
PPQ 60s Platforms , 18 stardollars 
PPQ SS13 Belt , 14 stardollars 
Summer Breeze Hair , 15 stardollars , Tress Up
Right Outfit
 PPQ Marine Dress , 26 stardollars 
PPQ 60s Collared Blouse , 15 stardollars 
PPQ Blush Overcoat , 26 stardollars 
PPQ SS13 Platforms , 16 stardollars 
PPQ SS13 Sunhat , 13 stardollars 
Tori Hair , 16 stardollars , Tress Up

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post... quite informative. I am not nearly as infatuated with this PPQ collection as I was with earlier ones. I bought a few jewelry pieces and the Midnight dress. For some reason I thought I only had 5 hours instead of 5 days to purchase what I wanted!! LOL

    ReplyDelete