My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 29 November 2013

Lately on Stardoll : Minimalism and Tress Up New Collection, Hot Hot Buys Calendar, Chanel Tribute and Subcouture

Stardoll lately is trying to take all my money away. They keep releasing new collections and my wishlist is full of stuff I can't buy but I desprerately want...
A new collection of Minimalism was released yesterday. The prices range from 48 to 146 starcoins and from 4 to 30 stardollars.
My highlights of this collection are : the "Rollercoaster Bookcase"  for 30 stardollars, the "Capitel Chair" for 14 stardollars and the "Minimal Mirror" for 146 starcoins.
Overall it was a very nice collection but expensive.

A new holiday collection of Tress Up was also released. There are beautiful wigs as always, most of them are long. I'm not a fan of long hair but I can see a lot of people loving that new collection.
The prices range from 13 to 18 stardollars.
My personal favourite is the "Leila Hair" for 13 stardollars. It's definately not something you would wear for New Year's Eve but it's lovely and fun.

In other news, this month we won't have the regular Hot Buys. Instead, we'll have a Hot Hot Buys calendar, which is great news for us (not for our pockets though). The calendar starts on December 1st.

Next week a new Chanel Tribute will be released. From the spoilers, I can't say I'm excited for this collection. There are a lot of casual items like t-shirts and pants. 
In the picture below you can see some spoilers with my favourite pieces.

And lastly we will have also have a new brand called "Subcouture" in Starplaza. I don't know yet if it's gonna be an entirely new store, an old one with a different name or a store for tributes.

No comments:

Post a Comment