My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Featured Suite : Pippa.Doll

The other day I was reading the "Amazing Stardoll Suites", a blog dedicated to suites' decor, and I stumbled upon a post about Pippa.Doll.
The moment I saw her suite I smiled. You can describe her suite as unique, creative, funny, realistic and generally amazing.
What will impress you the most is that her rooms are moving. If you scroll left or right you will see different things happening like an airplane ready to take off, a train approaching the station, a ghost appears out of nowhere. Every one of her rooms is worth seeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment