My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 25 October 2013

New Pretty n' Love : Flower Power

A new collection of Pretty n' Love was released today.
There are lots of florals and the colors are in shades of pink, purple and blue.
The prices range from 6 to 26 stardollars and from 42 to 146 starcoins.

And here is an outfit featuring some of the new clothes.


I am wearing :
Heart Print Knit Cape , 22 stardollars
Rose Drape Silk Dress , 24 stardollars 
Perennials Socks , 42 starcoins
Heidi Print Platforms , 9 stardollars 

I adore this peter pan collar cape!

3 comments:

  1. None of this stuff is my style. Looks nice on you, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like most of the stuff,too girly for me, but there are some versatile pieces that I can incorporate in my outfits.
      Thank you so much for taking the time to comment in my posts! :)

      Delete
  2. I want you to know I appreciate the work you put into this blog. The least I can do is leave a comment, eh?

    ReplyDelete