My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Miss Stardoll World 2013 Winner

The waiting is over and the time to announce the winner has come!

And the winner is 

SweetSkyangel from Netherlands.

Congratulations!


Second runner up was nikol_n from Greece and third was izabelach from Poland.

And here are all the 2013 winners

2 comments:

  1. I guess I didn't vote enough times. My computer took SO LONG to load the girls that I gave up more than once. At least the winner this time is truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same thing happenned to me, my flash player was crashing every time I loaded the page. I only voted once.
      I like the winner too!She's pretty

      Delete