My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 17 October 2013

Halloween Pass

This year's Halloween Pass is a great deal.
The pass includes 11 awesome Halloween gifts, which they don't look anything like freebies. For me the caged top (Skeleton Bustier) and the vampire mouth (I Am Thirsty Mouth Mask) were the perfect excuse to renew my expired membership.

And here is me proudly wearing some of the gifts (wig is not included in the pass)


Advice for non-superstars : If you are thinking to upgrade your account , now it's the right time. You get a discount (around 20%) and some very cool gifts.
You can purchase the pass until the 6th of November.

3 comments:

  1. PLEASE I CANT GET SS AND I NEED THE TEETH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED THE TEETH COME ON ............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can wait and see if you can buy them for the starbazaar later, but most likely they won't be sellable.

      Delete