My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Callie's Picks Issue 1 : Tartan Obsession

Today a new shop was released in Starplaza, Callie's Picks.
Every week Callie will choose the hottest clothes from the entire Stardoll closet and they will be sold in this store. 
That means we can buy some old stuff, from tributes and old stores that we didn't have the chance at the time they were around.
The No.1 Issue, the Tartan Obsession, will be in Starplaza for this week only, so hurry up and buy what you like!





The prices range from 2 to 26 stardollars and from 30 to 112 starcoins.

4 comments:

  1. I love this post because you showed us the entire collection with prices. I don't think much of this idea of taking things from the past and selling them now. If I own any of the items and try to buy it again, I don't get the blue Already Yours icon to let me know... I guess because it's a new "collection." Hate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's a problem when you buy from the new collection, you may end with the same clothes. I haven;t decided yet if I like the idea or not, I'm happy I had the chance to buy some clothes I wanted but other than that I want to see new things..

      Delete
  2. eu vreau o fusta de la numarul 1care acum nu mai este pentru ca a aparut numarul 2. va rog ajutati-ma ! please ask ( translate in romania )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The no.1 issue is available on Starbazaar. I'm sure that you will be able to find the skirt you want there!

      Delete