My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Chanel Spring 2012 RTW



 Like Karl Lagerfeld promised, this year's spring collection of fashion house Chanel reminded us of the magical world of the ocean. And he kept his promise, as the airy clothes were made to give us a sense of plankton that phosphoresces under the moonlight. In this collection Chanel used pastel colors and also black and white.

In my view, this collection of Chanel surprised me positively. I really love the pastel colors. They suit with all skin colors and combine easily with other clothes. The line of clothing was simple and modest, but it remained very elegant.
I would love to have some clothes from this collection. I hope Stardoll to create a shop with only the clothes of chanel one day. I think you will want it too.!

Take a look at the pictures below:


















So what do you think?
Post a comment and tell me your opinion.
gd4e!

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is queenfrill12! I am in love with the new collection! Can't wait for the Fall collection!

    ReplyDelete