My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Saturday 28 April 2012

Tress Up!

A new amazing store was released today! In the "Tress up" store you can find wigs with different hairstyles and very well designed.
All the wigs have highlights or they are dip dyed.
You can change the color of the wig in your beauty parlour either by using the standard colors stardoll offers or the haircolors from Doree! However you can't change the highlights.
There are two wigs you can buy with starcoins in the 2nd floor!
Here are some of the wigs :






















I love the1st,3rd and 5th!
The braided one reminds me of Katniss from the Hunger Games, one of my favourite books ,and the other two have a retro touch I love!
Which onw is your favourite??

ilgd

No comments:

Post a Comment