My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Thursday 23 February 2012

Pastel Paradise

A big trend for this spring are pastel shades.It reminds of unicorns, cotton candy and my little pony
I have to admit that although I'm a big fan of dark clothes I can't resist to pastels.
I tend to buy many mint green and baby blue coloured clothes, which I don't wear a lot but when I do I really enjoy it..

Stardoll has a respectable amount of pastel clothes in the shop!
So I gathered all my favourite pastel pieces and I made two pastel outfits for you.

Outfit No 1

 The clothes I used for this outfit are:
Jil Pond Shirt, 76 starcoins (Tingeling)
Pink corset top, 8stardollars (Perfect Day)
Breton Striped Shorts, 22stardollars (PPQ)
 PnL Mint Purse, 52starcoins (Stardoll)
Ankle Band Sandal, 30starcoins (Pretty n' Love)
Fairy Floss Hair, 6stardollars (Sunny Bunny Kloz)
Floral Wrap Headpiece, 54starcoins (Tingeling)

 Outfit No 2

The clothes I used for this outfit are :
Waxed Petal Applique Top, 7stardollars (Voile)
Pink Corset Top, 8stardollars (Perfect Day)
Seaside Breeze Gown, 9stardollars (Tingeling)
Coral Cropped Blazer, 11stardollars (Pretty n' Love)
 PnL Mint Purse, 52starcoins (Stardoll)
Ankle Band Sandal, 30starcoins (Pretty n' Love)
Fairy Floss Hair, 6stardollars (Sunny Bunny Kloz)
Floral Wrap Headpiece, 54starcoins (Tingeling)
 And here are some other pastel clothes you can find in starplaza

The clothes in these photos are:
Ice Sparkle Drape Top, 83starcoins (Voile)
Rose Belt, 30starcoins (Pretty n' Love)
Pearlized Tube Dress, 8stardollars (Perfect Day)
Mosaic Shirt, 68starcoins (Rio)
Isadora Silk Jacket, 14stardollars (Sea of Stars)
Mint Lace Applique Top, 9stardollars (Voile)
Ice Sparkle Lampshade Skirt, 83starcoins (Voile)
Pink Cotton Candy Boots, 60starcoins (Sunny Bunny Kloz)
Mint Faux Fux Coat Dress, 16stardollars (Apres Ski)
Mint Layered Skirt, 8stardollars (Sunny Bunny Kloz)
Freshwater Silk Minidress, 21stardollars (Sea of Stars)
Pantyhose, 30starcoins (Pretty n' Love)
Blush Silk Chiffon Dress, 16stardollars (Voile)
Ruffled Organza Frock, 11stardollars (Voile)
Floral Wrap Headpiece, 54starcoins (Tingeling)
Pink Hair Skirt, 83starcoins (Decades)
Second Grace Primavera Gown, 22stardollars (Museum Mile)

Do you like pastels?
Tell me your opinion!
ilgd

3 comments: