My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 21 October 2011

Stardoll Graphics!


Hello everyone!!
Today I've downloaded GIMP a programm like photoshop and I started experimenting with different medoll poses!!
After some hours I ended up with this graphic :


 I know it's not perfect!I definately need more practice but for an amateur at stardoll graphics I think it's pretty much good!

What do you think??
Do you like it?
ilgd

2 comments:

  1. it's awesome !! :)
    i use gimp too but i've never tried something like that ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is really nice. Awesome for sure.

    ReplyDelete