My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Monday 10 October 2011

New Pet-A-Porter: Halloween


There is a new collection of pet-a-porter animals.It is a Halloween collection and it includes a frankenstein dog,a zombie kitty, mythological creatures and many more evil animals.
I find this collection amazing, it really made me laugh and I have to congratulate stardoll for the creativity and uniqueness of this collection!
I hope I'll get some stardollars so I can buy the ferret and the cerberus before they're sold out...
All the animals cost 100stardollars and the wings of the dragon cost 14 stardollars.


(click the pictures to enlarge)

What do you think about the zombie animals??
Will you buy any?
ilgd

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE them .. but i can't buy them .. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am buying one but i want to know what they tun into ? :L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortunately they will turn cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too all i know is how the bear will look but what about the rest?

    ReplyDelete