My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 16 September 2011

MSW semi-finalists

I'm so sorry for not posting for so many days..I feel like I have abandoned this blog.I don't have so many visitors as before and this is all my fault. I must admit that I am getting bored of stardoll these last days.All this MSW thing is getting on my nerves because everyone is spamming on my guestbook, clubs e.t.c. and I hate that everyone is begging for votes...

Thankfully the first round is over and the semi finalists were announced.I saw a lot of known faces in the finalists, many person with indifferent style, a couple of people whith awful outfits, who I think they sould have never passed throught the first round and even some non superstars...

In my opinion the best contestants are from Russia.I tend to believe that Russian people are very stylist.I saw a lot of finalists from Russia with great and unique style and a lot of imagination. Last year also I voted for the Russian finalist  AvrilkaTH13 .

I have seen the contestants of half of the countries and here are my favourites so far:


ChristinaKisa from Russia

Dimitsuri from Russia

doll2005 from Belgium

Nity4ever from Croatia

MissScarlettH099 from New Zealand

viiety from Canada

Vgnails from Mexico

Pau.Can.Arena from Mexico

PartyLerohka from Russia
Beejee from Netherlands

Lika_90 from Poland

Once I see the rest contestants I'll write a post with my favourites..

So what do you think about the finalists?
Who's your favourite so far?
Who do you think will win?

ilgd

No comments:

Post a Comment