My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Outfit for non-superstars!


Hey!! I'm here again back from my holidays.
Today I'm going to show you an amazing(in my opinion) outfit.

Here it is:


The clothes I used for this outfit are:

-High Waist Denim Shorts, 90 starcoins (from Bisou)
-Moto Legging, 70 starcoins (through the search button)
-Slouchy White Tank, 120 starcoins (from Bisou)
-SIU Cropped Pink Jacket, 98 starcoins (through the search button)
-Lurex Paillette Bag, 80 starcoins (from Bisou)
-Doodle Bandeau, 80 starcoins (from Bisou)
-Heavyweight Black Platforms, 80 starcoins (from Fallen Angel)
Total : 618 starcoins

I hope you like it.
You can tell me your opinion.
Just leave a comment.

Love, gd4e <3

No comments:

Post a Comment