My Picks Starcoins Spree Limited Stores Outfits Plaza Must Haves Tribute Stores Image Map New Reader? Click here. Home Page

be unique

                                                 •Be unique. Be creative. Be yourself•

Friday 19 August 2011

I need your advice/ideas!


Hello everyone!
Today I had a problem.I went to my suite to change the outfit of my medoll and I saw this lovely jacket I bought a couple weeks ago from the Sea of Stars store.

I am in love with this jacket but I find it difficult to create a look with it.I searched my whole wardrobe to find something but nothing matched the jacket...
So that's why I need your help!
I would appreciate it a lot if you can make an outfit with this jacket, if of course you have the time...
If you do please leave me a comment telling me where I can see  it!
Thank you in advance!:)))

ilgd

No comments:

Post a Comment